How is Artwork created?
Artwork for print production, silkscreening, pad printing, embroidery and web applications is produced in house using graphics software.
Using Customer Supplied Artwork
- Often supplied files need to be "reworked" so they will reproduce well or can be separated into colors for spot printing.
- Images created for the internet low resolution, and are NOT print ready when you email them to us (.gif, .jpg, .png)
- Office documents (Word, Excel, Publisher) are not artwork files.
- Your supplied files produced in programs which do not offer export capabilities to enable embedding fonts will likely not open in our professional graphic programs.
What type of Artwork files can be used:
- Digital files can be received by email or upload.
- To accurately read files they need to be vector based.
- Artwork files are generally .eps, .ai, .cdr or high res .pdf.
- Compress your file using zip format
If supplied in the appropriate format, your existing artwork can be used to assist in creating new artwork.